lift parts

Just for the front.

I have acquired 4.5" springs, adjustable trackbar, lower and upper control arms, transfer case drop, and shocks what am I missing?

I would like to have everything together before starting the project.

I know there are tons of threads on this, but I am tired of searching.

Thanks!

are those from the connection on the frame or do they replace the entire length?

I am wanting to only replace the rubber line with a longer one at the frame. (unibody for those who want to nit-pick)

Yeah, they replace the little rubber line. If you get the YJ brake line which is 4" longer then stock, then straighten out that bend in the hard line you can get 5-6" of brake line. Check this thread on NAXJA...it will explain things really well.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.p ... rake+lines

For the rear you can get a mid 90's Dodge Dakota line. I have it on my MJ and with SOA there is PLENTY of slack left. My problem is my e-brake cables max out before anything else.

You don't neccessarily need the transfer case drop, I have asked that question before and the answer is that the TJ and XJ need the drop to help due to their short wheelbase. I have had no issues with drivetrain vibration front or rear with a 6" lift on my swb MJ.

Rocky Road Outfitters makes sway bar drop brackets and a E-brake extension kit. They sent me two of the E-brake brackets by mistake and I'd part with the extra one for postage.

I'm not familiar with the 8.8 brake cables. For this bracket to work they would have to be like the MJ's- the expando push in the hole snap clip thing, for lack of the proper term.