Uwharrie: Fri, May 30Th - Sun, June 1St

onlyinajeep726

As title says, Uwharrie trip Fri, May 30th - Sun, June 1st. If I don't work Friday morning, I'll be aiming to meet up at the Outpost at 11:00 am. Otherwise, I'll be out there later that evening. I'll be driving this XJ and my buddy Sam will likely be driving that Yota.

67843_1385946358320655_704244920_n.jpg

My name is Shawn. PM if you want my number. Add me on FB for more updated trip event info. www.facebook.com/onlyinajeep726

Should be a good turn out.

On my list before this trip is to get my front bumper, possibly my winch and another track bar. Oh yeah, and the time off from work I most likely won't get. Go figure. Glad to hear your stroked rig is back on the road. Did you get the locker in?

On my list before this trip is to get my front bumper, possibly my winch and another track bar. Oh yeah, and the time off from work I most likely won't get. Go figure. Glad to hear your stroked rig is back on the road. Did you get the locker in?

Try to ask off anyway lol.  But thanks, I hope the old girl keep chugging along with no more issues for a long while.  I did get the Spartan in while it was getting the head work done.  I can hear it on sharp turns but nothing too bad.  It's definitely working.  Keep tearing up my gravel driveway when I turn out onto the road.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be on channel 1 on the CB, but can't guarantee I'll hear much past 50ft out since my junk don't work too well.  You can text me, but again, no guarantees I'll have signal the whole time.  (I'll PM you my number).

I hope you can make it out Saturday by some miracle.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's a no go on friday and saturday. Asked for the time off a few weeks ago, and kept reminding my manager, but it's a no go. I still plan on heading up sunday with a couple buddies, but meeting up would probably be pretty tough. Maybe we need another meet up in concord.

I have lots of pictures.  Just got them all uploaded to FB.  The video files are HUGE and will take quite some time to upload.  I'm having to edit some of them due to length and other factors, which will delay when I can upload those.