Transmission Cooler Lines

I've been thinking of doing this myself because the "quick" connectors aren't really all that quick and don't always seal so good, but haven't looked too far into it. The "quick" connectors at the tranny screw in with an m14x1.5 thread. tranny lines have an o.d. of 3/8".

You should be able to find an adapter from the m14x1.5 to -6AN, and run a -6AN hose (rated for heat), as the dash 6 will be roughly the same dimensions as the 3/8 tranny line. How to connect it to the oil cooler, I'm not so sure about. whether the hard lines running to it could be unscrewed and have an adapter put in, or if the hard lines could be flared and had a dash six connector attached, I don't know. If you're looking at an aftermarket tranny cooler, then you might already have a working setup at that end.

This might be a helpful thread:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=966931

All my tranny lines on my XJ are rubber after the first 12" coming from the tranny.  I used brass flare fittings and hose barbs.  I liked it so much I did it to the MJ when I swapped trannys.  The fittings on the radiator can be adapted to take the 3/8 hose with regular old hose clamps.  SS lines are really overkill since the pressure in the tranny lines is minimal.

P.S. this set-up has not leaked or seeped since I installed it

All my tranny lines on my XJ are rubber after the first 12" coming from the tranny.  I used brass flare fittings and hose barbs.  I liked it so much I did it to the MJ when I swapped trannys.  The fittings on the radiator can be adapted to take the 3/8 hose with regular old hose clamps.  SS lines are really overkill since the pressure in the tranny lines is minimal.

P.S. this set-up has not leaked or seeped since I installed it

And the worlds smallest picture award goes to.....

Basically same setup that i have.

A rally car mechanic friend of mine recommended that I use some barb fittings and FC300 hose, which has a more puncture resistant casing. The FC300 hose is not intended to be used with barb fittings, but he says it'll work fine since the pressure is minimal.