stock track bar?

does this look like a stock track bar? and does it look like I have a drop bracket? Might be hard to tell from the picture.. but I can't find the picture I was looking at earlier and I now wonder if this MJ might have had a lift in the past?

zjlinkur5.jpg

thanks tim.

What cardboard? if your talking about what the jack stands are on, thats rubber truck bed matts because I have a dirt floor. And they are wet, because it was freaking monsooning outside for weeks on end the day I was in there.

If your not talking about that, then I am confused.

Yup, I thought that was cardboard...thanks Colton ;)

And Mitch, if you want to make a good floor, go to Agway or some other place that sells farm stuff, and get some stall matt. Its like 1/2 inch thick and comes in 4x8 sheets. Heavy as a mofo though.

Are you talking about this drop bracket??

Its really more of a relocater. Its used to recenter the axle after a lift. The only way I have seen to drop the frame end was with a couple of custome made discs. The bottom one was tapered to accept the stock TRE and the top one was studed with a papered bolt. They captured the nut of the stock bar between them and bolted to the stock location.

Sorry no pics.

CW

There's a couple of companies that make a frame end drop, though if I follow you CW, I don't think there are any that make one that will work with the stock track bar with the tie rod on the frame side. They all make one that corresponds with their trackbar. IIRC, those companies are Rusty's, RockKrawler, Rubicon Express, Kevin's Offroad, and TNT. For the price and the options- I just ordered up the TNT setup- kinda pricey, but not over the top, Kevin's offroad was way more. TNT was $230, for new adjustable track bar, new HD frameside mount, with a Johnny Joint on the frame end- none of that heim-$#!& for me. Should be here this week....