It's 4wd?

Well, it most likely has a HP D60 with either kingpins and hubs, or ball-joints and unit bearings. Either of which is worth big bucks.

And it'll have a sterling 10.25 rear - which isn't worth big bucks but is hella strong.

BW something-or-other tcase that is garbage.

Motor and tranny may be worth something.

Even if you don't have the means to use the parts you could sell them.

Careful on the year, apparently early 80s 350s had the Dana 50 front. :(

I'm not sure how it worked, but they might have used the TTB D50 on some F350s (I don't know anything for sure, I LOOK at parts to know what they are). It was only much later (after 2000) that the solid D50 was used.

It's a strange axle, if detroit locker or anyone else makes a full locker for it it might be cool. You should be able to put 35 spline axles in it then and have somethign a bit stronger than a 44/60 for a lower price. As it is, it is TOTALLY useless. But still worth a few bucks. Even the TTB D50 is - all the TTB furd guys like them because they have a remote chance of not breaking.

If it's 82+ it'll be a D60 front with kingpins. Only 1980-81 had the IFS D50 front and the 99-01 had the D50 solid front.

The rear will either be a D60 (semi or full float) D80 or 10.25

Engine will be either a 351 Windsor, 460 or 6.9 diesel. Could have the 7.3 IDI diesel but that's if it's a 92+ or the 351M/400M motor if it's 80-83.

Trans will either be a ZF 5 speed, NP435 4 speed or C6 Auto. Could be the E4OD if it's 92+.

Transfer will be the BW1335 (I think)

Nothing is interchangeable/replaceable with the MJ.

I'd take the whole thing and make it a tow rig, those OBS Fords are hard to kill.

Later,

Joe

1980-85 Dana 50 TTB as a rule, 86 and up F350's had the HP60 with kingpins. Somewhere along the line they moved to ball joints, 90 or 91? I have seen some 85's with a HP60 though, it was a mid year change over I believe.

Oh and you can't use anything off that without some fab skills...