California Street Eater

Hey guys, new to the forum but not new to jeeps. My new project it a 91 Comanche. 

Plans for it,

-Wagoneer front clip

-Lower it reasonably

-WJ steering setup

-8.8 rear end

-stroker 4.6

-fresh paint

-smooth out the fender flares

So far I have the wagoneer front clip on it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OOORAH!! Semper Fi!

Where are you stationed in CA?

Did a little time in the Corps myself, back in the last century - when Led Zeppelin was still releasing new albums... :laughin:

Both of the bases I served at in CA are closed now.  (MCAS El Toro & MCAS Tustin [aka MCAS(H) Santa Ana])

• 2 weeks later...
OOORAH!! Semper Fi!

Where are you stationed in CA?

Did a little time in the Corps myself, back in the last century - when Led Zeppelin was still releasing new albums... :laughin:

Both of the bases I served at in CA are closed now. (MCAS El Toro & MCAS Tustin [aka MCAS(H) Santa Ana])

Rah!

I'm out now. Got out last August. I was stationed on Camp Lejuen , NC for my 6 years with a deployment to Iraq and one to Afghanistan.

Thanks for your service!

I spent 2 years & 5 months (seemed a lot longer) of my 8 years stationed in Jacksonville, NC - at MCAS New River, next door.  I did get a 6 month break on a Med Cruise.  Two days after we our-chopped from Rota, Spain, headed for home, the Iranian Hostage Crisis broke out.  Our relief spent their six months off the coast of Israel waiting for Go orders that never came.  Six months with no port calls and close enough to see the lights of Tel Aviv - that had to suck!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't posted much, the project took a turn. Going the off road route. The body and bed had more little dents than I cared to fix.

So we have it driving, we swapped in a NV3550 matted to a NP242. Cut the front fenders and thres on some rubicons. 32s. All on stock suspension. Also I just mounted my 50in light bar. I will post some pictures up later.b

• 4 years later...