unhappiness

87manche

locker is up for sale, I've not pulled it yet since the axle is under the truck, but it's in decent shape. I'll get pictures this weekend when I pull the carrier.

I guess I'll need to know what it would cost to ship it to 91390 and if it will work in our stock '87 d35 with 4.11's.

locker is up for sale, I've not pulled it yet since the axle is under the truck, but it's in decent shape. I'll get pictures this weekend when I pull the carrier.

I guess I'll need to know what it would cost to ship it to 91390 and if it will work in our stock '87 d35 with 4.11's.

shipping will be from 44805

if your stock d35 is a non c clip it will work.

If you want to cover shipping on some spare axleshafts I'll send a set for nothing.

I'm going to guess that it would work in your axle though, I don't think they went c-clip until chryco took over, the axle it's in is from a 90, and my stock 87 d35 was a non c clip as well.

87manche,

you mentioned stock rear springs... are they 4x4? and in decent shape?

I'm looking to beef up my rear packs a tad when i go SOA

I've not got rears, I've got the stock coils.

I need to find another set of rears myself, I've managed to bend my drivers side main leaf a bit. SHould have bumpstopped :cry:

87manche,

you mentioned stock rear springs... are they 4x4? and in decent shape?

I'm looking to beef up my rear packs a tad when i go SOA

I've not got rears, I've got the stock coils.

I need to find another set of rears myself, I've managed to bend my drivers side main leaf a bit. SHould have bumpstopped :cry:

oh, gotcha.

I gotta crapped out set of 2WD leafpacks sitting under my deck if you're interested in them (?) I was trying to get them up to Eagle, but that deal fizzled (had a friend going north who was gonna take them but never ended up going).

Only problem is getting them to you. You coming up near VA anytime soon?

Jeff

I gotta crapped out set of 2WD leafpacks sitting under my deck if you're interested in them (?) I was trying to get them up to Eagle, but that deal fizzled (had a friend going north who was gonna take them but never ended up going).

Only problem is getting them to you. You coming up near VA anytime soon?

Jeff

I'll be headed to the cherokee crawl in june. I don't know if you're coming or not.

2wd leaves would be perfect, so I could go SOA and not end up with 6+ inches in the back.

Hang on to those for me, I'm not in a great hurry for them, so we can work something out.

I'd also like to thank Pete for heading out of his way tomorrow to bring me an 8.8

I'm all warm and fuzzy inside. Finally gonna have a decent rear axle. I always worried about the d35 when wheeling, just never thought it would pop on the street.

MJ's not gonna be ready for the Crawl :cry:

I can drag them up to grandma's when I'm in PA come June. They're just under the deck holding down the dirt at the moment.

Jeff

bummer

yeah, I'm sure I can get there.

pm me a price.

MJ is getting a major makeover in the fall, so I won't need them until then.