New comanche!!

jackel18

just got home from picking up my new mj(11:30pm) took forever because of traffic but now i have 2 mj's jamminz.gif

i left work to get it a 4 pm. so its been a long day.

92 short bed

ax15

I6 4.0 H.O.

4x4

bought it off of speedbump

towed it home(on a car dolly) with an I6 grand cherokee, i think we toped out at 55mph, LONG drive, but worth it.

i'll post pics tomorrow, and it will be in the project section soon, got some plans for this one :cheers:

Rich

Nice vet tags, I got me some too!

:USAflag:

thanks

USMC, how about you?

99 - 05 Active Army, 3 tours Iraq, 2 tours Afgan, 1 Haiti, 1 Romania, 1 Saudi, 1 Quatar, 1 Greece (for the olympics - was F'n Awesome!), 1 Germany, 1 Kuwait, some I am forgetting.... These were all short tours - a few months each.

1 year in korea, then back again for another 2 months later in my career.

I was servered with Joint Military for 4+ of my six years, I had a blast and never thought I would miss it this much. The highlight of my days are that I work with a large company, and have found other Vet's I directly work with to BS with. Mind you I am only 28, so most of the vets I meet have had way different experiences.

In fact today is kinda a special day, which I forgot about until now. I ended my 8 year obligation with the military today, no more IRR for me.

:cheers: