Comanches In Virginia Beach

redwolf624

Your more than welcome to come over if you'd like. Are yall finished on the rig?

sadly no, it took us all day to drop the transmission and get it back up, it'll all be hooked up tomorrow, all that's left is the plate that goes between the transmission and engine, starter, crossmember, and drive shaft then we gotta bleed the cly then she's done, so maybe tomorrow if it aint rainin too hard we can meet up,

Redwolf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

saw another MJ today that i haven't seen before, all blue with a black driver side front finder, no camper shell, think it was a short bed, young guy drivin it, then there's a grey one that's always at votech in the afternoons, that one i tagged :) love seenin comanches in my area :)

Redwolf

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Manche, and I live in Hampton. Right now I'm rebuilding the engine, and converting it to 4wd with a 3ish inch lift. Me and my buddy, who has a zj, have been looking for some trails around here. Just wanted to let you know I'm in the area.

glad to know there's a MJ in tidewater that's actually on CC, i've tagged all the MJs i see in virginia beach but i don't think any of em join,

Redwolf

• 2 weeks later...

saw another MJ in virginia beach today, light blue, brush gaurd and a winch on the front, 102 steel whip on the back bumper and it was a pioneer, lookin rough but was sweet, just wanna know where in virginia beach it lives cause it cut through my neighborhood :)

Redwolf