Comanche Chief Decal Dimensions Needed

Want to make my Comanche into a Chief clone. Would like the measurements of the stripes and lettering, also photos would be appreciated. Googled it, but did not find any close up photos of the graphics. Are the graphics gloss or like satin black? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

They aren't even satin -- on my red '88 they are matte black, along with the black accents on the hood. The font is something like Helvetica Condensed (or Helvetica Narrow), and slanted.

I'd like to add Comanche chief graphics to my '86 as well. Factory original graphics would be nice, but aren't necessary. I'm thinking about a large Indian chief face like the infamous late '70's Firebird screaming chicken. Or something like the same-era Jeep Golden Eagle graphics, only Indian-themed. Is there anybody out there who knows how to do that sort of stuff? Is there a cost-effective way to convert custom graphics to stick-on vinyl that would last? What about the car-wrapping products? Is there anybody who creates custom pics from your artwork in that kind of stick-on stuff?

The uncle of one of the guys on my FSAE team has offered to do custom vinyl wrap graphics for our cars, which are pretty well unique shapes. He does it digitally, so any digital picture you've got can be worked into it, although vector drawings are a must if you're blowing something up and don't want it to look terrible. There's probably a place a little closer to where you live than Regina SK, though.

Most sign printers would be able to do a vinyl (or similar) sticker graphic for a flatish surface (like every body panel on an MJ) pretty easily, too. Some of them may even also do wraps.

They aren't even satin -- on my red '88 they are matte black, along with the black accents on the hood. The font is something like Helvetica Condensed (or Helvetica Narrow), and slanted.

Thanks, do you have the measurements of the stripes, how tall they are and the size gap in between them.