Mj/xj Parts Sc/nc : Updated Regularly

AeroNautical

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How much for 8 and 9 shipped to 23113?

I can provide a Residential or Business address if it effects shipping.

edit: I'm not interested in the injectors but you can get them from pick and pulls around here for about $7-8 a piece, new I think they're like $70-80 a piece iirc. Not really worth swapping the stock injectors though since you can swap in Neon or 5.0 Mustang injectors and get better performance and fuel economy out of them. Hope that helps with some idea on a price for them.

The tie rod and track bar shipping would be about $25. The length and weight of the package jacks that price up unfortunately, but ask anyone that has bought from me before, if when I ship it and costs less than what I quoted you, I'll refund you the difference. if it's significant. Proof would be in the shipping label. $115 total. 

• 1 month later...

Did you decide on a price for the injectors. I'll take the novak linkage as long as it has all the parts you don't happen to have a headlight adjusting spring by chance?

I've got 12 injectors now, $20 per 6. The linkage is brand new, all parts included. That's a negative on the headlight spring, shouldn't be too hard to find in a JY though.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived