ComancheClub 12" decals in red letters

Pete M

Prices are by donation. Send as much as you like or as much as you can afford. It's all the same to me as I'm not trying to run any sort of business, only to provide the means for members to show pride in their site and help out with the bills. :cheers: Send me a PM with your address and a list of what you'd like and I can probably have it in the mail tomorrow. :thumbsup: I have plenty white ones. :D

If the silver minivan is in the driveway or in front of the house, chances are that I'm home. :D Knock on the front door (we don't use the side door). I won't be home much tomorrow (helping someone move :( ).

Oh, that's not true. I bet my dogs answered. :D

Yeah, I had to run a bunch of errands yesterday and I had the Libby available to me. It's not a hard decision; crappy old van with a crappy old radio, or brand new diesel Jeep with satellite radio (ya can't beat having old school rap available at the touch of a button :D). I knew as soon as I left the van there, that would be the day you stopped by. :roll: Well, today I seem to have only the van, so once again you can try using it as a locater device to find me. :D