Is This Even A Comanche?

I have recently acquired another Comanche to be my daily driver. It needed a little work when I got it but I'm used to that. Being my fourth Comanche I should have been a little more prepared for my drawn out visits to the parts stores. My oil pressure gauge does not work. I have tried every part number O'rielly's had in the computer and on the books that matched up. I also looked online and cross matched part numbers to get the thing working. Every one I put in makes my gauge turn around backwards when I plug it in. Also, my transmission mount is shot. None of the part numbers match up at the store. I found one that looks similar online, but it's $75 and I'm not sure if I should order it or not. I Love my Comanches but I'm starting to remember why I quit driving them everyday.

All the ones I've tried have been for the gauge. If no sender in plugged in, or my old sender is plugged in, the gauge reads 0. If I install a new gauge, the needle moves backwards past 0 to the middle of the gauge. It moves when I rev the engine like it's reading something, but it's still upside down lol. This truck has the full cluster minus tach, I have never seen one like this before.

I happen to have a spare that I can confirm as working and send to u if u want, also i got mine from advance and it works great. like $30 if i recall but it works well.

I have the same cluster in mine, i believe most people call it the 3/4 cluster, they all use the same sender (if they have gauges that is) so it should all be kosher.

I had the same problem on the transmission mount. All the local stores have a mount with two holes for the transmission, but my BA-10 (which you probably also have unless it has been replaced) has four bolts to the transmission and four studs to the crossmember. The mount also has a "horn" on the passenger side with a rubber mount for the exhaust.

Rock Auto shows the correct mount and I believe it was around $79. Mine looks like it has been replaced and I checked it well and re-used it. Driver side motor mount was split in half, though.

Oil Pressure Gauge Test

1.  Turn ignition to RUN

2.  Disconnect terminal wire from sender. Needle should go HIGH. If not,

3.  Touch oil pressure sender wire to ground. Needle should go LOW. If OK, replace sender is bad. If not, repair open connection in wiring to cluster connector.

Looks like I'm about to be doing some (more) wiring on this truck. When I disconnect the wire from the sender it zeros out. I took the old mount out and it didn't have a single bolt holding it to the transmission. Why is it every one of my Comanches have been missing important bolts? My white one only had 9 lug nuts on it when I drove it home. :hmm:  My old mount may be ripped, but it functions much better bolted in. That will hopefully get me by until I can fork over $80 for another one, or find an AX-15. Thanks guys for your help. Maybe this thing will turn out to be a decent machine?