Rear Shock Mounting Bar

Awhile back a member here was making a bar to mount the rear shocks to. It was mounted using the bump stop spots or so I seem to recall. Does anybody here know what I'm talking about? I know its not a lot to go on but I know some of you do. He might of even sold a few.

Awhile back a member here was making a bar to mount the rear shocks to. It was mounted using the bump stop spots or so I seem to recall. Does anybody here know what I'm talking about? I know its not a lot to go on but I know some of you do. He might of even sold a few.

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=IROR&Product_Code=IR-A_USM&Category_Code=UP

Those are the only ones i know of.

Hope it helps~

nope not even close. it was a bar that ran from one frame rail to the other and you could mount the shocks one in front and the other behind the axle tubes. I'm guessing to help us spring over guys with axle wrap.

i was thinking about making one or even trying to get the guy to make me one lol. its easy as hell but pics speak a thousand words

nope not even close. it was a bar that ran from one frame rail to the other and you could mount the shocks one in front and the other behind the axle tubes. I'm guessing to help us spring over guys with axle wrap.

i was thinking about making one or even trying to get the guy to make me one lol. its easy as hell but pics speak a thousand words

No shock, no matter how it is mounted, will ever do anything whatsoever to combat axle wrap.

I was looking into another forum and saw this....maybe it's what your looking for?

http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/project-comeback-seniorxjs-build-130541/index4/

yup thats basicly it but on the manche it was just a straight bar. i swear someone here made it and sold a few years ago. all my searches here turned up nothing

it does explain that its for better shock articulation so thats probably why whomever it was made it.

thanks