Flare Retainier Brackets Front Both Side 89 Plus Fender Pa

sinkrun

I need rust free retainer brackets for the front both sides anyone have any can deal with broken studs? Cash waiting also have 22 ammo to trade if that helps also have a set of rear comanche brackets to sweeten the deal.

Might just try that can't beleive no one on here has them I can't find any here in the rust belt and no way am I paying $20.00 each for new ones. Used to be guys on here in the south and west that would get rust free parts for members don't know what happened to them.

• 3 weeks later...

By the time someone went to JY, pulled the brackets (assuming the studs didn't break in the process), paid the JY for them and the shipped them to you - $20 each would probably be close to a break even deal, not counting the labor. IMHO - buy the new brackets and avoid the hassle.

Would of course be much cheaper than $20 if you went the nuts and bolts route if you go with regular steel. Stainless I can't remember the cost but I will be buying enough to do all four flares on my new '86 shortly so could let you know. And in the rust belt myself I always go stainless when I can.

Might just try that can't beleive no one on here has them I can't find any here in the rust belt and no way am I paying $20.00 each for new ones. Used to be guys on here in the south and west that would get rust free parts for members don't know what happened to them.

Maybe they all moved to the rust belt.  :dunno: