What It Will Look Like

hitman72

I don't know the what would have to go into it, but some kind of image program that you could mix and match parts to see how they would fit and look. That way if you can't decide what a new light bar or bigger tires would look like you could go on and select what you would and it can produce an image. More easily this could be done with just a bank of images of all different options.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a couple apps like that for the old win 95 and 98. I think I've still got them around someplace. Haven't seen anything for the newer windows. Gonna have to look now and see how far back compatable they are. Curse you Hitman. May your mouse bite you.

There was a couple apps like that for the old win 95 and 98. I think I've still got them around someplace. Haven't seen anything for the newer windows. Gonna have to look now and see how far back compatable they are. Curse you Hitman. May your mouse bite you.

haha if I had the computer and jeep know-how i would get on this like white on rice but ya, both of those are lacking. lol