Two Great 1999 Xjs Perfect For 1997+ Swaps In Tn

Why oh why did you make this known to me! I have the money but not the space!! Edit: contemplating....

Besides the drive train, I stripped an entire Cherokee in a day. As long as you have the space for the parts you could strip it in a weekend and be tossing the carcass by Monday.

yah i saw that $500 one and wish I was home to pick it up but won't be back for another 2 weeks. The frame damage they speak of could be fixed very easily and be the beginning of a good trail rig.

I'm thinking the same thing....now only if the guy would reply to my emails...

I'm thinking the same thing....now only if the guy would reply to my emails...

I am thinking about grabbing the white one. Maybe. Hey, if you get the busted blue one and do not need the engine and I get the blown engine white one, I know of a future deal between us!

i am indeed seeking the non-white one. I believe it is green though. Depending on condition I may try to get it back on the road, the damage doesn't look as bad as he says. On the last 99 xj I had the entire passenger side engine bay was crumbled in and we were able to remove the welds and attach new metal from the JY and it is back on the road. If that doesn't work out, and if this guy ever replies, then we may well make that deal :thumbsup:

i am indeed seeking the non-white one. I believe it is green though. Depending on condition I may try to get it back on the road, the damage doesn't look as bad as he says. On the last 99 xj I had the entire passenger side engine bay was crumbled in and we were able to remove the welds and attach new metal from the JY and it is back on the road. If that doesn't work out, and if this guy ever replies, then we may well make that deal :thumbsup:

Oh, ha! That is the green one. There is a light blue one I was looking at as well.

I was supposed to me the guy yesterday, he called and rescheduled for monday.....he calls me today and says he already sold it! ..... such bs. :doh:

Figures! I refrained from buying the white one. Too many vehicles.