Rear Sliding Window Leak?

I been tracking down leaks in my comanche and two weeks ago I had my rear window professionally taken out and resealed. Fast forward to today, we had a hard rain and lo-and-behold it leaked again from both bottom corners somewhere. I think it might be the actual window track filling up with water and leaking in. I tried to do some google research and it seems some trucks have window track drain tubes but do the comanches? I didnt see where one would be. the water is traveling down behind the first metal panel on the rear wall then to the floor. Any ideas?

I would think there has to be some weep holes in the track and, after many years, they can clog. Try coloring some water with a little food dye and pour some into the track to see if it leaks before overflowing the top of the track. It may even be something the glass company should cover if it's faulty installation.

I would think there has to be some weep holes in the track and, after many years, they can clog. Try coloring some water with a little food dye and pour some into the track to see if it leaks before overflowing the top of the track. It may even be something the glass company should cover if it's faulty installation.

That was my first reaction, I was like I gonna call tomorrow cause its still leaking! But when i looked closer the area round the seal wasnt wet looking but the felt frame the window slides in was soaking wet.

Ok a little update. I got time before I went to work to check out the window and there are in fact about 5-6 weep holes at the bottom of the frame.

I tried to take a pic but the angle is weird. The holes are about 2 inches long and angled on both sides. I took the air compressor and blew them out.

ok update, it rained two days ago again and it still leaked. I now know it isnt the sliding window. To me it seems like it might be a body seam of some sort leaking? I looked for a broken seam but couldnt see anything strange or out of place looking. Any ideas??