getting some help

Pete, i think you outa set yourself a couple more moderators. i think its only you and eagle right? the forums are getting big enough now that you may need some help. give some people a job to do on the site or somthing. I'm willing to help out for the good of the club. :) just ask if you need somthing done. and i know any of the members would be happy to do it(if its in there power).

I'm a little confused, what is it that makes everyone think I need help? :hmm: Because a spammer figured out that guests can post in this particular forum? Or are y'all just itchin' to help out in some way? The biggest job I have these days is approving new members and as far as I can tell, only admin can do that, not mods. And even then, it only takes less than 5 minutes a day (and I enjoy it immensely. Zapping spammers is fun! :D ) The majority of my online time is spent answering questions, just like you. And I gotta say, I really appreciate everyone in that. There was a time back at the yahoo group that I was the one answering most of the questions, even if I didn't automatically know the answers. I spent a LOT of quality time with the shop manuals (that I purchased just for this) reading up on problems and educating myself so I could give cognitive responses. Now we have a few dozen regulars and chances are really good that one of them has first hand experience with any given problem and it's practically guaranteed that someone will respond, if with nothing else than sympathy. :D Nothing discourages a noob like thinking he's being ignored. So if you want to help out, keep doin' what you're doin', as you're doin' a great job! Keep up the good work! :cheers: As to needing more mods, there just isn't anything for them to do. Ask Eagle what he does on any given day that is mod-specific. We've simply got a great group of guys/gals and they don't require the same amount of babysitting that other sites need. :D Now, when we finally move on to making a website, then I'll need help, lots of it. Stay tuned...

i am a newbie here for the most part and i tell you what the guys and gals on these pages are great. I would buy a star or what ever those other sites have here before i even think about about it anywhere elese. Not that it is important what i think but that is that. So Pete when you do decide to go with the website ideal i think i am safe to say we all well stand behind you and help were is needed and asked. jamminz.gifjamminz.gif

Watson