Rock Krawler Long Arms

Does anyone have any intel on them I was on Cherokee forum just browsing and some kid added them says they know their stuff but all I've ever heard from long arms are Clayton rough country and rustys....have anyone have any details about them?

Thanks....just for future reference I don't plan on long arms not for another few months lol

4-link essentially has a redundant upper control arm so it's safer in case something happens. 3-link also gives you a small about of brake steer but nothing to worry about once you get used to it (minor amount but VERY easy to counter act). I prefer my 3-link due to the binding of a 4-link (and yes, it will bind in my suspension as I built a LCOG Jeep) but most will never see the binding. I drive mine about 30 miles a day to and from work without any issues.

I think RK makes a true 3-link setup. I would get that over the radius arm style 3-link if I were you.

Does anyone have any intel on them I was on Cherokee forum just browsing and some kid added them says they know their stuff but all I've ever heard from long arms are Clayton rough country and rustys....have anyone have any details about them?

Thanks....just for future reference I don't plan on long arms not for another few months lol

I'm running the Rough Country long arm kit with 8.5" coils from rustys and it works great. the kit is extremely affordable and comes with a lot more than most other long arm kits i've checked out i.e. heavy duty crossmember and t-case skid plate. the rebuildable flex joints are nice and rebuild kits for them run about 20 bucks. i have great flex with the kit and on road stability is great also. i'm not running a steering stabilizer and don't get death wobble.