$12K Comanche

Nice trail rig.... I wouldn't give that much for it, but he probally has 12K + in it. A prime example of not being able to get what you got invested in it. For me the only way I would even consider $12K, it would have to be a 92 of course, auto on the floor, 4x4, and unmolested with the exceptions of maybe a 3 inch lift different exhaust and wheels.

Tobe clear I'm not knocking the guy for asking that much, it just isnt for me.

how about 2100.

if you're asking 12k, it should be the rarest possible mj out there. that thing is the same as every other trail rig.

I'm talking under 5000 miles, MINT, late 92, eliminator, metric ton, 4x4, with PERFECT paint and everything.

this guy is absolutely insane.

built stroker.

39" stickies on racelines.

full exo cage.

231/300 doubler.

built dana 60.

built 14 bolt.

hydro assist.

this thing is EASILY worth $12k, but like previously said, he won't get that. don't write it off just cause its not a babied 92. even at asking price, someone would be getting a screaming deal. my guess is itll go for ~9k.

It's not nice. It's got nice parts. It's worth less than 1/3 of what's invested. He is better off parting it.

The main problem....people with that kind if toy money ate going to buy something that actually looks nice (think buggy), and the guys that like it either don't have the coin, or would rather build their own so they can take pride in it.

It's not nice. It's got nice parts. It's worth less than 1/3 of what's invested. He is better off parting it.

The main problem....people with that kind if toy money ate going to buy something that actually looks nice (think buggy), and the guys that like it either don't have the coin, or would rather build their own so they can take pride in it.

I agree. He would be better off parting.