97 2Dr Lifted Xj Trade For Mj Knox. Tn.

hackedmj

For Trade. I have a red 97 Xj 2 door 4x4 automatic 4,0 6 cylinder. It has 167k miles, run strongs. Its has rustys tranfer case skid, Rustys rock rails, 16 inch Moabs with good 305 70 16 bfg KM2 tires( 33s) with matching spare. Its lifted about five or six inches, has full leaf packs in the rear. Front has drop brackets, Adjustable lowers, Rustys shocks and steering stabilizer, springs, reciever hitch, Jeep has a winch and bumper but will be keeping it if your trade doesn't have one. The jeep has been a daily driver weekend wheeler. Its a good looking jeep, has some scratches and dings but not beat up. Has all interior except carpet, cold ac

What I'm looking for. A good mj trail rig. Does have to be street legal, must be 4.0. Don'tcare if its pretty. Let me know what you have.

I have trouble loading pics, let me know and I'll send some, thanks for looking.t

I got a 1991 jeep Comanche pioneer edition.it has 4 wheel drive and a 4.0l high output with a 5 speed manual transmission everything is basically all stock

AX-15 External Slave, things that I haven't posted on the build sheet are big brake booster upgrade 4 hole injectors and

JCR ofroad bumper that I put on on Thurs. The bumper that caused all the stink....Pulled my 6x8 utility trailer

with a adjustable dropped hitch, I was happy with it. Post some pics later, maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 91 that has the drive train (4.0, AW4 trans, 231 t-case, D30 front, 8.25 rear) front clip and interior all out of a 98 XJ. Its has soft 8's with decent 31" MT Baja Claws. ITs not pretty but well on its way to be a nice rig.

pics can be seen here: http://comancheclub.com/topic/36655-rebirth-of-a-91-mj-and-completeing-the-98-conversion/

Let me know if you are interesed

Butch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived