Block Heater Cable

For those of you who are afflicted by the need to use a block heater, where does your cable run? I'm needing to replace mine (I can't get it to come out more than two feet, and extension cords are illegal in my parking lot for some reason) and I'm really not liking the "lets feed it through the serpentine belt" location...

I looked at 4 of my Jeeps with factory installed block heater. One comes out under the front bumper on the left hand side. One comes out under the bumper on the right side. One comes out thru the grill. Bottom right. Ones just hanging. Got a couple more but I think you get the point.

Yeah, that's the impression I got, "user customizable" thanks. I rerouted it temporarily through the valence where the bumper goes through on the driver's side, and I think I'm going to put the new one there too. Before it was up over the ds headlight, so I'd be closing the hood on it, not a good idea imo. My preference is running it up to the base of the windshield, where it's hidden by the cowling and doesn't knock around when you're driving, but that's not going to work when there's no cowling...