Floor Pan Replacement.

So I want to rip up the carpets in my my and paint the floors with rhino liner of some sort. However from looking at the bottom of the floorboards from under the truck i know there is rust and they need to be repaired first. I saw some replacement floor pans somewhere for around 100 which isnt bad at all. So my questions are how much would it run to take it to a body shop and install them. I can not do it my self, I don't have acesse to a welder or have the skill with one to do it. I also want it done RIGHT.

A good body shop, one that has done this job before, will probably tell you it's time and materials.

Depending on several factors (like how busy they are), the hourly rate could be anywhere between

$40 and $100. It could take a pro a half day or so for each side. So, after you get the carpet out,

and before you buy the pans, why not just bolt a seat back in and drive it to the shops to get quotes.

Cost me about 20 bucks, not including the welder i had to buy. 3/16 sheet steel, and some 22g (NOT EASY WELDING) for the spots where a significant amount of bending was required. In the end i really like how it came out, pretty much bullet proof floors, literally. don't know how much a shop would charge, but i would not be suprised if the bill hit the 600+ dollar mark, especially if both pans need total replacement.