Suitable Gas Tank Replacements?

As part of my build I deceided to take a look at getting my gas tank ready for installation (way down the road). I drained the old fuel, removed all the hoses, the sending unit, etc... and after taking it outside to flush it out I realized (for the first time) that it has a pretty big dent in the bottom of the tank.

Since my tank is dented I'm considering replacing it with another used tank. If I replace it with another used tank, I'd love to find one that:

1. Has a larger capacity.

2. Isn't as tall. Ideally I'd love to be able to mount the tank between the frame rails.

3. Obviously the tank will have to be longer/wider to accomdate #1 and #2.

Does anyone know of a tank that might fit my needs? Any tips/suggestions on what I need to know before doing this?

unless you are prepared to do a good bit of modification the original tank is the only tank that will work. I got mine new from this site http://www.carpartswholesale.com/v5/details/Jeep/Comanche/Spectra/Fuel_Tank/1990/SPIJP5B.html/?sc=Product+Listing+Page:4 , best price i could find. I have heard of some people putting in a larger dakota tank, but again like i said its gonna take some phinalgaling.

EDIT: You could use just about any fuel tank you want IF you were into the idea of mounting it in your bed.