Quote, Edit

jimoshel

The multiquote is for when you want to quote more than one person in the thread. I was thinking that you might have been hitting that instead, and since it's programmed to have at least two quotes, it doesn't know what to do, and it doubles it automatically.

The multiquote is for when you want to quote more than one person in the thread. I was thinking that you might have been hitting that instead, and since it's programmed to have at least two quotes, it doesn't know what to do, and it doubles it automatically.

That ain't it. Made doubly sure I'm hitting the 'quote'

firefox 15.0.1

I was having that same issue until I cleared Firefox's cache. See if it works for you.

Tools menu -> Clear Recent History

Really only need to select Everything for the time range and Cache under details. No need to clear everything else.

I was having that same issue until I cleared Firefox's cache. See if it works for you.

Really only need to select Everything for the time range and Cache under details. No need to clear everything else.

Hmmmm, Seems to have done the trick. Thank You Alexia

Jim, are you by chance double clicking on the quote button? I just tried it, and that would make it post twice. You only need to click once.

Jim, are you by chance double clicking on the quote button? I just tried it, and that would make it post twice. You only need to click once.

Nope. Just once