Got a Job interview today!

JohnQ

I have a new job interview today at 10 am, which means I need to hurry my arse up! I'm closing on my house in about two weeks and thinking about changing jobs, plus a new baby on the way, I must be nuts.

But a $5 to $8 an hour increase is just too hard to pass up. :D

Good luck John....

I'm vying for a new position at my job now, interviews are in 2 weeks. If I get it, my salary almost doubles (but so does my responsibility :cry: ). If I get it, it's new house hunting time, something with a GARAGE that I can actually wrench on my MJ in.

Jeff

Are you jokeing about the $5 to 8$ At least cost of living in Texas is lower than here in MA but on min wage is $6.75 but still. Not trying to be an @$$ but thats tough to survie on

John said $5 to $8 INCREASE. not minimum. so he'd be getting that much MORE than he is right now.

Are you jokeing about the $5 to 8$ At least cost of living in Texas is lower than here in MA but on min wage is $6.75 but still. Not trying to be an @$$ but thats tough to survie on

John said $5 to $8 INCREASE. not minimum. so he'd be getting that much MORE than he is right now.

$5 an hour would be tough. :eek:

I would have to get 3 or 4 jobs to support my JEEP habbit! :D

$5 an hour would be tough. :eek:

I would have to get 3 or 4 jobs to support my JEEP habbit! :D

true enough. john did you figure out that rear trim piece yet?

• 4 weeks later...

Dayum...sorry man.

My interview was almost 2 hrs long, and there were 4 more after mine. I have no idea if I got it or not, but will probably know sometime next week. All I can do now is sit and worry about whether I got it or not.... :cry:

How's the new house going? I envy you..... ;)

Jeff

Dayum...sorry man.

My interview was almost 2 hrs long, and there were 4 more after mine. I have no idea if I got it or not, but will probably know sometime next week. All I can do now is sit and worry about whether I got it or not.... :cry:

Jeff

My house was scheduled to be done on Jan. 31st. They are just now doing the finish work on the inside. It has been stressful but it will be worth it in the end.

Good luck on the job.

Dayum...sorry man.

Jeff

My house was scheduled to be done on Jan. 31st. They are just now doing the finish work on the inside. It has been stressful but it will be worth it in the end.

Good luck on the job.

Did you figure out about the rock on the outside? I know you had asked about it in the photoshop thread, but I didn't have the ability to do it for you.

• 2 weeks later...