Antennae Radio Wire...?

Just curious, as I hacked mine off at the base of the tower when I removed the passenger fender to install the new one (also hacked that one at the same spot). Is there an aftermarket replacement for these things (specifically the one with the L plug for the radio, not the straight plug type of old)? Or do I have to source one from the junkyard? More importantly, can it be removed from the tower and transplanted to another?

Might be swapping back to a Jeep tape deck, and I do occasionally like to listen to the radio now and then. Plus, I'd just like to get everything working like it used to in there.

Also, am I going to have to pull the dash to install a new one (or used)? I've been thinking of swapping out the heater core as of late, so it'd be preferred if I could do it all together. :ack: :yes:

Metra makes an aftermarket one, I bought it and the stud is not long enough to fit. I don't know anyone that makes one that fits like OEM. The OEM ones are hard to take off and route since they are in two or three pieces but if you find a nice condition one grab it. You pretty much have to take the fender off to remove it. It is taped in multiple places under the glove box so it's next to impossible to remove it intact. Let me know if you find anything otherwise.