Rough Idle , Shifting wierd shot a vid

ive recently been noticing a rough idle in my 92.

it will idle perfect for a couple mins, but then it seems like it wants to stall out...it will either stall or almost stall on me.

It seems to do this even when i am in higher rpms on the roads....it sort of "bucks"

also, its shifting all crazy...itll downshift or won't upshift when its supposed to.

ive changed the map, plugs, wires, distributor cap n rotor, adjusted the tranny kickdown

no clue what else to try. I'm going to change the fuel filter today and check the ground behind the drivers side tail light.

hers the vid,,,its only doing it a little here ...it does it way worse than this

Any help or comments will be appreciated.

Possible CPS going out. See what fault codes you have.

I have damn near this same idle on my 91, and there are times i go to take off and it just loses all spark for a millisecond then kicks back in. SO short a duration.

My rear main is going and i think there is oil all over everything in the bell housing. Didnt do it when i got it, now that rear main is pissin... its doing it a lot.

I'm gonna be doing rear main soon and cleaning everything real good.

Ill then report if my hunty idle and skipping running goes away.

cool you posted this cause makes me feel better. Mine is doing EXACT same thing. that idle with pieces missing... lol.

Possible CPS going out. See what fault codes you have.

I have damn near this same idle on my 91, and there are times i go to take off and it just loses all spark for a millisecond then kicks back in. SO short a duration.

My rear main is going and i think there is oil all over everything in the bell housing. Didnt do it when i got it, now that rear main is pissin... its doing it a lot.

I'm gonna be doing rear main soon and cleaning everything real good.

Ill then report if my hunty idle and skipping running goes away.

cool you posted this cause makes me feel better. Mine is doing EXACT same thing. that idle with pieces missing... lol.

Let me know when you go after the RM, I'll let ya do mine too. :yes: