Brakes

So... My pedal goes half way to the floor with no resistance & then feels nice and firm. Back brakes seem to be barely working -> Replaced the master cylinder / Wheel cylinder / Pads / Bled the $#!& out of the whole entire system. Still hasn't fixed it..

There's no leaks anywhere & the booster is fairly new & holds vaccum

I'm at a loss.. Any ideas?

Sounds like the rear load sensor isn't working properly or isn't adjusted correctly. There's write-ups on how to remove it and bypass it as well as problems bleeding brakes because of it.

Mind linking me to a guide to remove it?

Crawled under & its not even hooked up / the valve won't even move

/e

Also on the way back from the store about a block from my house drove pass a shiny red 'manche :3

The usual thumbs up / head nod ensued

Lee, meet Jon.

Jon, say "Hello" to Lee.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36841

Sounds like his is the booster since it goes all the way to the ground, Mine gets full pressure at 50% But has Nothing for the first 50% (Although if you pump the first half pedal you can feel the brakes catch for a second)

I popped up the rear end & put it in drive and couldnt even stop the back tire while stomping on the brake :/

Fronts work perfectly.

So assuming i need to replace / remove the back valve?

/e read a guide on how to bleed the second line going to the back. Never knew there was a 'special' bleed method. GOing to try that now

Did you adjust your rear brake shoes?

I have, Even re-bled the brakes the way the valve guide says.

Still only half pedal /nothing in back.

THink i'm going to just bypass the valve, Can someone link me a guide with what i need to buy / do? Thanks.