Steel Replacement Cowl Bonnet / Hood

Last (reflexxion) one I found was on ebay about 4 months back.

Guy wanted $ 750 for it...looked to be in real nice shape, paint etc.

I did not pay any attention to how the auction played out, as it was a ridiculous price in my opinion.

Good luck with your search.

Bob in Denver

Thanks for the input dudes :clapping:

Mayby Hornbrod wouldnt miss his :brows: :rotfl2:

They stopped making them. The only way to pick one up now is used/NOS. The company that made them is reflexxion. Hornbrod has one, and may be able to fill in more details.

Rob

Hey Rod how did ya go with a Wildernest the site dosent seem that active

Thanks for the input dudes :clapping:

Mayby Hornbrod wouldnt miss his :brows: :rotfl2:

They stopped making them. The only way to pick one up now is used/NOS. The company that made them is reflexxion. Hornbrod has one, and may be able to fill in more details.

Rob

Hey Rod how did ya go with a Wildernest the site dosent seem that active

Bust. I haven't received any replies or leads... Ben (Neohic) had a sweet one pegged down for me, but unfortunately, I didn't have the cash at the time.

Rob

Rob

Got mine from Ebay years ago, so no help. Try here:

http://www.bodykits.com/Reflexxion/Hoods/Jeep-Cherokee-Reflexxion-Domination-Series-Steel-Cowl-Induction-Hood-_-731800/829453/

Maybe Marcus (Gojeep) in Victoria will sell you his. :D

Thanks xjrev10 :thumbsup:

I,ll give em a call today, here,s hopeing

I,ll be pissed if i carnt find one :wall:

My second sentence, i forgot to notion that I was searching for one.....Could not find one on their sight. Doesnt mean they don't have one laying on the shelf or something..

Probably couldnt sell enough at dang near 5 bills to warrent making them anymore...

Rob

Got mine from Ebay years ago, so no help. Try here:

http://www.bodykits.com/Reflexxion/Hoods/Jeep-Cherokee-Reflexxion-Domination-Series-Steel-Cowl-Induction-Hood-_-731800/829453/

Maybe Marcus (Gojeep) in Victoria will sell you his. :D

When i was looking for my comanche i found one on graiglist, rust free M/T sidebiters & steel cowl hood, seller was none responsive,

man i wanted that truck

Yep Hornbrod i,v seen Gojeep sexy white cowl :wall:

Thanks xjrev10 :thumbsup:

I,ll give em a call today, here,s hopeing

I,ll be pissed if i carnt find one :wall:

My second sentence, i forgot to notion that I was searching for one.....Could not find one on their sight. Doesnt mean they don't have one laying on the shelf or something..

Probably couldnt sell enough at dang near 5 bills to warrent making them anymore...

I,v made quite a few calls all shelf a bare, hears to you if ya find one image_209027.gif hears to me if ya find two image_209027.gifimage_209027.gif

I bought one from 4 Wheel Parts three years ago. Had it on my truck for a couple of weeks, but didn't like how it looked and how the hood would hit the windshield wiper, when open.

I gave the hood to a friend, in trade. It's now somewhere up in Washington State.

I bought one from 4 Wheel Parts three years ago. Had it on my truck for a couple of weeks, but didn't like how it looked and how the hood would hit the windshield wiper, when open.

I gave the hood to a friend, in trade. It's now somewhere up in Washington State.

just checked out your build thread nice truck, about due for ya 12 month update :yes:

Is your friend in Washington State over the cowl hood :dunno:

just checked out your build thread nice truck, about due for ya 12 month update :yes:

Is your friend in Washington State over the cowl hood :dunno:

I haven't done anything to the truck in 12 months. Just drive it every day and wheeling once in a while. :D

I'll check to see if my friend still has the Jeep and hood.

Keystone Automotive had a bunch of these Reflexxion XJ cowl hoods when I was looking for mine, but they are wholesale only to commercial auto body repair shops. I had my local shop check, there were plenty at good prices, but found mine on Ebay for less $$. You can't access their inventory w/o having a commercial account. Perhaps someone with a Keystone account could check the availability? Or establish an account. Worth a shot.......