weird issue after shutdown

so got stroker installed today an am having a problem after i drive for maybe 15 minutes turn it off then go to start it back up acts as iff bad battery or alternator not charging but ran load test on battery good alt test was good 101 connector cleaned an all grounds were redone this problem started on the 4.0 renix that i had in it before the stroker so its not caused by the stroker.My rig is a 1988 jeep comanche 4.7 stroker 4x4 aw4 lifted almost 8 in. an fully locked front an rear thanks ahead of time. ps checked the cps an replaced still same. :???:

2 things.

1. Not to be an a-hole, but try some punctuation. I had to read your post 3 times to finally get all of what you said.

2. The problem is most likely the starter. When it gets heat soaked, it doesn't want to turn over. After cool off, it works better, no?

If that is the case, then most likely the starter is weak and needs replaced.

Good Luck!

2 things.

1. Not to be an a-hole, but try some punctuation. I had to read your post 3 times to finally get all of what you said.

2. The problem is most likely the starter. When it gets heat soaked, it doesn't want to turn over. After cool off, it works better, no?

If that is the case, then most likely the starter is weak and needs replaced.

Good Luck!

+1 on both points.