Factory Fog Light Swith bypass?

I just bolted on the Hella 500FF lights and wired up the lights to the Jeep Factory Fog Light Harness.

Turns out that the Hella Lights only turn on while the headlights are turned on.

Is there a way to bypass the headlights so I can turn on the Hella Lights anytime or at least while the parking lights are turned on?

I really don't want to dig in to my harness.

If it is going to get technical, I have the Hella wiring harness that came with the lights and try to use the Jeep Factory Fog Light Switch.

ThX for any advice.

Disconnect the splice you made when you wired the Hellas into the harness. Run wiring directly from the Hellas to the factory green 3 wire prong that goes to the foglight switch. Don't forget to add a relay or some sort of safety that the power from the battery runs through so your switch and wiring don't become toast. Relay should be a 55 one, if I'm not mistaken. Its the only "foglight" relay that most parts stores carry. Only about $4 if I remember correctly...

Other than the outline I just gave, there is no other way to bypass the factory wiring. Either they run while headlights are on, or you wire them up to run at the press of a button. Hope this helps! :cheers: