TPS screws

That sucks. have you tried a Junkyard. I'm sure you could grab them off a renix xj. What is it 3 bolts?

two bolts or screws.

Ya man I would just go to a junk yard. I know of a couple of renix 4.0 xj's around here That I could prob get them from as a last option but It would prob cost ya in chipping and what the junk yard wants to part with them for. As a last option of course.

That sucks. have you tried a Junkyard. I'm sure you could grab them off a renix xj. What is it 3 bolts?

two bolts or screws.

Ya man I would just go to a junk yard. I know of a couple of renix 4.0 xj's around here That I could prob get them from as a last option but It would prob cost ya in chipping and what the junk yard wants to part with them for. As a last option of course.

Well that's always an option, but those screws must be made from aluminum or a grade 0.5 as they are very very weak and break easily. Atleast this has been my experience. I managed to snapp off both sets that were at the pick and pull :(

I may have them on a old TB I will try to get them out later this week as its not here its about 20 miles away at my dads.

a family friend had at TB of a GMC laying in his garage, Turns out they also had these freak 4.5mm x 0.75 aluminum screws that hold their TPS sensor too. So i've got a set now. Just waiting on my tap i had to order so i can clean out the threads first.