WTB stock comanche fender flares

88Pghcomanche

did you try rusty's off road... Their customer service has dramatically improved in the last 5 years give them a call. They sell slightly over sized ones for the two doors with minimal trimming. I would think theirs that look more stock might work as bushwacker 2door sets are said to fit the comanche. You might have to replace all four so it matches better.

I've not compared them but have you looked at the OEM stock 2 door cherokee fender flares. maybe you could get a set that way with a little work.

did you try rusty's off road... Their customer service has dramatically improved in the last 5 years give them a call. They sell slightly over sized ones for the two doors with minimal trimming. I would think theirs that look more stock might work as bushwacker 2door sets are said to fit the comanche. You might have to replace all four so it matches better.

I've not compared them but have you looked at the OEM stock 2 door cherokee fender flares. maybe you could get a set that way with a little work.

The cherokee fender flares work in the front but not the back.

They have 2 different part numbers:

5501 3612-3 for XJ

5501 3614-5 for MJ

I also found this post by pete showing the size difference.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f53/coma ... es-612972/

I've seen rustys collection, thanks for the suggestion.

Really hoping to find another OEM set from somebody who is upgrading to bushwackers.

Well the aftermarket 2 door ones must fit the rear with out trimming then. because they sell the sets as 2 door xj / comanche

good luck with your search for new.