My company vehicle

aemsee

The only issue with it is the lack of power. DCX dropped the ball with the 3.8 in it. I've done a small amount of snow wheelin' in it and it could really use the low end grunt of the 4.0. We have 13 vehicles at the training center that I have to cycle through in the next 3 months or so and then I can pick and choose what I want to drive. We also have a Dodge Power Wagon that set up with the axle lockers, sway bar disco and built in winch behind the bumper.

I'm hoping that they decide to put the turbo diesel in the Wrangler next year.

yea those things are sweet looking. if the gladiator does not come out in the next few years i will be buying one of those right there. but i don't want any of that power crap on it and i would like a better engine since the 3.8 is really weak.

Alex

We can do pretty much what we want as long as we don't crinkle them up. Too much paperwork. This week I've got a Hemi Grand Cherokee Overland. Nice ride, tons of power, but a pavement machine for sure. Next up is a loaded Hemi Aspen. Have to go get myself sum Bling. Wonder if I can get spinner hubcaps to fit..........