driveline vibe / best U-joints?

A couple of years ago, I put an AMC20 in my truck, had the driveshaft shortnened and balanced, had the U joints done while it was in there, guy put in greasables, and I'll admit I didn't grease them much. Recently towed a couple of cars on dollys (one MJ) and have a vibe. Thinking of going back to sealed U joints, they seem to last OK. What kind does everyone recommend, for the prop shaft, and the D30 axle shafts?

I was gonna go on a rant about the poor quality of pacific rim replacement parts, but I'll take the hit for not greasing them.

Thanks--

Tom

I did get the greasable spicers, had the parts place put them in. Last year, I had the shaft shortened and balanced, and left the old joints in there, which weren't really that old. Reinstalled the shaft with the new joints and new straps, and still have driveline vibe. Thinking of taking it back to be sure its balanced. I didn't twist or bent it with abuse, so I'm a little confused. Top it all off, I swapped out the left from hub-bearing unit, and realized on reassembly that the d30 driver side axle seal is now leaking. F*@%.