Se wi 97+ factory fog light kit, full gauge clusters etc

JeepcoMJ

I've got a complete 97and up fog light set with working non rusty lights, complete header wiring harness, and switch bezel with switches.

$150 obo

97 plus Gauge clusters with full gauges, I have 2 in good shape with 160k on them. $50 each.

Also have many steering column parts for the same years.

I have the Mopar add on harness and this appears to be a much better alternative (if you don't have to wire in any extra relays, etc.).

The one thing I found was that the wiring for fog lights is there on even non fog equipped vehicles from the back of the blank on the bezel (there is a pig tail behind the bezel) to the fuse block, but not out to the where the lights would be. Out of four wires, only two of them are good (the ground and the switch illumination wire). The power wire and the indication light wire do not function (I may have used the wrong terminology, but hopefully that makes sense).

I used the two active wires when I wired up my reverse light. I just had to run a power wire from the relay to my switch and a 12 volt source to light up the switch when on. The Mopar add on kit bypasses all of this (why I still had an extra pig tail behind the bezel).

Jeepsareus.com charges $320 for a full kit (harness with relays/fuses, lights, bezel and switch). Adventurous folks can make their own harness, replacement DEPO lights can be had on Amazon for about $60 and a factory switch is about $30 at Autozone. This assumes you use your donor bezel and just remove the rear wiper or defrost switch, but you wouldn't have factory connections/pigtails.

So, all in all, I would say this is a pretty good deal.

Just received the fogs, switches, and harness. Pat packaged these great and shipping was super fast. Stellar job bro! Guys, if he is selling anything you need, I highly recommend giving him a holler. Pleasure to do business with!

Archived