WTB: 88 4.0 Exhaust Manifold & Alternator Bracket

RDAN1

I need a good exhaust manifold for my 88 4.0 MJ. No welds or cracks (that's what I have....)

Also need an alternator bracket.... (part number 53002894) is stamped on the bracket..

Shipped to 63357

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I need a good exhaust manifold for my 88 4.0 MJ. No welds or cracks (that's what I have....)

Also need an alternator bracket.... (part number 53002894) is stamped on the bracket..

Shipped to 63357

Thanks

Bump.

Does anyone have either of these items ??? Thanks

Shipped to 63357

Thanks

Bump.

I do, but it will be one to two weeks before I can pull the exhaust manifold. The alternator bracket I could pull tomorrow night. I will let you know how that goes since the steel bolts like to break off inside the aluminum bracket.

Shipped to 63357

Thanks

Bump.

I do, but it will be one to two weeks before I can pull the exhaust manifold. The alternator bracket I could pull tomorrow night. I will let you know how that goes since the steel bolts like to break off inside the aluminum bracket.

OK Thanks. Keep me in mind for both items..a couple of weeks is OK too as I'm interested in getting good parts ...