1989 Pioneer LWB H.O. Swap (Project) Northern MN

xjrev10

This truck:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31789&p=343296#p343296

95% rust free with a 200k drivetrain. 4.0/AW4/242

I really would like to barter this away but the rules require I have to post a price. I would start at 1000 dollars.

I am able to deliver anywhere within reason for 50 cents a loaded mile.

Trade for anything Jeep related. Axles, suspension, tires, MJ specific stuff...

Will trade straight across for depending on conditon of things below, cash could go either way.

285/70/17 tires for my 08 Cummins

NSG370 6-speed trans w/231 case or 241

Selectable locker(s) for D30 and/or C8.25

4 cyl 4x4 MJ, Renix XJ

Front D60 with balljoints

Set of nice 34 inch swampers for 15 inch wheels

• 4 weeks later...
Help me out too! I know I sure don't need another sitting around my place! Someone needs to buy a good chassis and save me from myself. :thwak:

I know where you live now. You may just wake up one morning and it will be sitting in your driveway! LOL

Help me out too! I know I sure don't need another sitting around my place! Someone needs to buy a good chassis and save me from myself. :thwak:

I know where you live now. You may just wake up one morning and it will be sitting in your driveway! LOL

Okay... leave the title too. :D

:rotf:

I think you need another long bed to even out your stable. And I need to get rid of one to even out mine. :thumbsup: WIN WIN situation. :clapping:

:rotf:

I think you need another long bed to even out your stable. And I need to get rid of one to even out mine. :thumbsup: WIN WIN situation. :clapping:

I stand by my comment. Get a basket, a blanket, and leave an orphan on my doorstep. I'd care for it like one of my own!... especially if you leave the title.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ugh...IF only I had the extra....Does it run/drive? OR did you already cut it up!?!

I have not done anything to it. I have not had it running and driving since the engine swap last summer...probably will sit for awhile....I'm still considering other options...

• 5 months later...

Archived