Odometer Correction

Okay so I've researched and know the tooth count I need to correct my Odometer for my tire/ gear changes, however I cannot locate anyone who sells the gears anymore. the dealer said they're discontinued. I ordered one from olympic offroad and they sent me a gear and then called and said it was wrong. They then tried to get their hands on one for me and could not locate or assemble one.

any suggestions?

89... 4.0... 5 spd ... 3.54... 31x10.5...

By the charts i've found I need a 32 tooth long shaft. I guess PPR used to make them but nolonger does. I've been trying to find another dealer, but I guess jeep never made a 32 tooth only a 30 and 33. I did find both of those through chryslerparts.com

found these guys and i think it's right but am unsure. http://www.transmissioncenter.org/speed ... d_jeep.htm

I am dealing with the same issue Skidoo. The gears at morris are listed only back to 91 and my truck is an '89 as well. From what I have read there was two type of the "long shaft" gears that changed in 91 :fs1: I went ahead and ordered a 31tooth long shaft gear anyway and I'll let you know if it works when it gets here in a few days.

just what I thought... the gears are identical. not sure why morris4x4 only listed them to fit back to 91... so I'd just follow the link hornbrod posted and forget "factorychryslerparts.com"... they sent me an email after I placed an order telling me every part I ordered was no longer available!