How High?

I just installed my RC 6.5 in lift up front and my SOA rear with HC MT springs. I have a pretty heavy bumper and my front sits too low. Front is probably lifted about 5.5-6 inches. and the rear is like around 8 or more inches.

Could I add a 1''-2'' spacer up front or will this be too high for short arms? BTW my control arms are adjustable

6.5" front usually goes pretty good matched to a SOA with regular (non MT) springs. Yes you can add spacers to the front, or use taller springs. But a few point to be aware of:

Adjustable control arms and track bar: Will they still have enough threads engaged to be strong enough? And how is the control arm angle?

Shocks: Are they long enough?

Brake hoses: Are they long enough?

Front drive shaft: Can it extend far enough and handle the angle under full droop?

I run 6.25" front lift with (adjustable length) short control arms and they are fine. No harsh ride partly due to some very soft shocks. But I don't know how they'd handle going up another 2.25" ride height.

Limiting straps may be a good idea.

I don't know why the front of my truck sits so low. My friend has the same parts on his cherokee except he has the 4.5 lift and my truck sits a good "1.5 lower. Same size tires. I have a heavy bumper and winch but come on now! I got the 6.5 lift and he has the 4.5 and mine is lower??

What brand lift does your friend have?

What is the distance from the top of the front axle tube to the bottom of the frame rail inboard of the coil spring? Stock specs are 6.75" +/- .5" for 2wd, one inch higher for 4wd.

I have a large heavy custom winch bumper made from 3/16 steel and an XRC10 winch. They sucked down the front maybe 1".

Again, 6.5" lift up front usually pretty much matches SOA rear with REGULAR STOCK SPRINGS. NOT MT SPRINGS.