junkyard comanches

SW86

didnt know where to post, so here goes. went to the junkyard today and found a few comanches. nothing really special but i grabbed a set of tail lights, a extra driver tail light and some side vents. nothing else really on them. i snagged pics of both the trucks and vins for whoevers records on here :smart:

oh yeah. buying that gold one crossed my mind several times. no telling what they'd charge. they were stripped pretty good but i guess that'd be good because you'd have a fresh start. both had ZERO rust. few dents on the blue one but the gold one straight as an arrow.

didnt know if we had a thread for posting up junkyard finds but we should!

Dayem, got to head up to my local Jeep graveyard and take some pics; it's been awhile. The owner is an lifelong MJ guy and he NEVER crushes one. But the XJs, YJs, ZJs, etc. mean only $$ to him and they are quickly gone. Last time I was there he had over 10 MJs in various conditions. But all the bodies were good.

well take some pics and post them here! i think it would be cool to see other ones just for the hell of it. i know we can't save them all but we can at least look at them and dream lol

i know where two more are. one is just bones and the other i might still try to buy. pics coming soon

i have seen several MJs at the Akron Pull-A-Part along time ago. there used to be atleast 3-4 there at a time. i grabbed some pretty good deals off of them but they seem to get really mad when you snap pictures of there stuff. plus they usually only keep vehicles for about 3 months then they crush them.

Josh