Truck Running louder than normal

So I finally made progress today, only to have it null and voided by the truck 4 hours later... :fs1:

I installed a radio today, a nice unit I got from a friend from his XJ. Installation went smooth, and nothing seemed amiss. Not only that, but I also took crusier54's advice and did his "Renix Grounds" fix on my 2.5 (dipstick tube cleanup and behind the cylinder head braided cable). Again, everything seemed to go smoothly, and I haven't really seen any notable difference aside from my truck now seems to be running worse than before I cleaned everything up.

Before I cleaned everything up, the truck would occasionally stumble when in idle, but for the most part, ran pretty well, aside from it ticking (which it has always done, and from what I gather, is due to worn out lifters).

The problem is thus:

I drove it about 12 miles roundtrip to my local hardware store and back, and the truck is making a loud rumbling sound from inside the cab (like it doesn't have a muffler) and when I get out of the truck, nothing is amiss, and it seems to be running fine. It was dark out, and I couldn't really get under the truck and look at anything down there (like the manifold-exhaust connection to see if it came loose) Prior to driving it today, I drove it day before yesterday, with no issues. Aside from the possibility of a manifold crack/exhaust leak, could it be any other problem? :dunno:

Nature abhors a vacuum! In other words, when we fix a problem on our trucks, the universe will fill that void with something else. Comanche owners never seem to have nothing to fix. (Sorry, no help)

Ha, nice advice. Didn't help the problem, but made me laugh pretty well. :yes: That's also what I've been believing since I got this truck.