Rancho lift

i am able to get Rancho at cost and want to know if anybody has any experience with the 3" lift system..

this isnt my wheeler.. it would primarily for street use.. its not even my DD..

I see the front is the same as the XJ.. so i assume all is well there..

but the rear says it only nets 1" of lift...

how can it be a true 3" lift kit if the Front and Rear lift heights don't match..

cheap is good unless it just sucks..

i am able to get Rancho at cost and want to know if anybody has any experience with the 3" lift system..

this isnt my wheeler.. it would primarily for street use.. its not even my DD..

I see the front is the same as the XJ.. so i assume all is well there..

but the rear says it only nets 1" of lift...

how can it be a true 3" lift kit if the Front and Rear lift heights don't match..

What Rancho kit and what parts?

I know Rancho sells the same AAL for the rear of the XJ and the MJ. The catalog says (or did, last time I bought one of the AAL kits) that it lifts both XJs and MJs 2-1/2 inches. That's not possible, of course, so I called Rancho and spoke with the engineering department. The young woman I was talking to put me on hold, went away for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time, and finally came back to tell me that was a misprint, it should be an inch to an inch-and-a-half for the MJ.

So if this kit is a dual-application kit, for both the XJ and the MJ -- they are basing their advertised lift on what it does in an XJ.

http://www.gorancho.com/assets/catalog/Rancho_Suspension_2010_Master_Catalog_sm.pdf

page 94...

both 2wd and 4wd available..

no primary rear suspension, but there is a rear kit, whatever that may be...

like I said in my OP...

cheap is good unless it just sucks..

didnt know if anybody here had used them before..

http://www.gorancho.com/assets/catalog/Rancho_Suspension_2010_Master_Catalog_sm.pdf

page 94...

both 2wd and 4wd available..

no primary rear suspension, but there is a rear kit, whatever that may be...

like I said in my OP...

60913 is an XJ AAL part number. Specs on that # for the XJ is only 1.5" of lift; so I doubt you'll get anything on the MJ. As Eagle said they are just re-using the XJ lift components on the MJ.

Looks like the link you provided is the 2010 catalog, like I said the 2012 doesn't even have the MJ listed anymore....