clean MJ (body only - no motor, trans, or axles) FL

alright so here's the truck i got my parts from for my swap. the guy just wants to be rid of it and i told him id post it on here because i knew some of you guys would be interested in some body parts being as clean as it is. he really wants to sell the whole thing as is (he told me $300 for everything there but i can't guarantee that, the price is between the buyer and the seller)

the truck is very clean. very VERY little rust (if any). theres a few dents here and there as usual. there was a fire in the engine bay, so the motor was seized from the firefighters putting out the fire. i already took the front and rear axles for my swap plus the tranny, transfer case, driveshafts, and shifter linkage. this is just a body sitting here (edgewater/maytown area in central florida)

ill try to get a couple more pics on here but ill have to have him send the pics to me for me to upload them. this is the only one i have. if anyones interested, ill be the middle man for means of communication, since he's not a member. ill let him know if somebodys interested and what it is they want, then ill give an address or phone number so they can work it out.

(he prefers not to ship anything - would like to sell the entire thing as is, if possible)