New guy

speed_racer

Hey guys... new MJ owner from Florida here... registed 2 weeks ago, but didnt get an email saying I was in, so I didnt know I could get in!!

Always wanted an MJ, have had a few Jeeps, 97 ZJ (2wd), 93 XJ 4wd 7" lift w/LA's, 99 Wrangler 2" BB 31's, 88 XJ 3" lift, and now my Mj!

Currently only have my 76 firebird...

And my 89 MJ!

Which now has the topper off.

Bought it as 2wd, Currently shopping for an ax-15/231 combo...

Just ordered this week, TNT front LA kit with RE 7" Coils and ACOS, Alcan 4" lift packs / 1" shackle.

Have a 9"/HP D44 combo sitting at home.

By August, I plan on having the MJ equipped with:

4.7L Stroker (W/all goodies)

4.88 Gears

Lockers

FUll Cage

Custom bumpers w/winch in Front

Thought I'd give you guys some info in my welcome thread.. glad to be a part of the ole' MJ club!

Hey Keith...glad to see you made it over here. :cheers:

Thanks Brent, glad to be here.

You don't know if they make Negative offset rims, do you?

Pretty positive the axles I bought are full width, don't pysically have them at my house yet, so I was wondering if theres a way with negative offset rims to bring the tire closer to the body.

Yea...full widths are only about 4" wider than the stock axles, so it is not a real big deal...and here in Florida, they don't care if the whole tire sticks out past the truck 8) .

Build it as you planned...just stay away from the 16.5" wheels...they have no safety bead on the inside and can not be aired down if you would like to do so. They are good for mud trucks that don't ever air down, but they are hated by rock crawlers that I know.