91 Jeep Comanche Eliminator 4x4, 4.0, 5spd

boosst

I am thinking about selling my 91 Comanche. It is black, shortbed, eliminator, 4x4, 4.0, 5spd, grey buckets. It has about 175k on it and i have driven it everyday to work and back for the last year. It has about a 3-4" lift(i think just pieced together..no specific brand). It has the clearcoat faded look to it, and a dent on the drivers rocker. The rear bumper is tweaked a little but tailgate is good and it has a plastic bed liner. It has sliding rear window. 2nd gear gives me trouble when it is cold or when downshifting but still manageable. over the past year here is a list of what i have done:

front and rear U joins on driveshafts

new gasket on front output of transfer case(was leaking)

new fluid in front and rear diffs

new fluid in transmission

new fluid in transfercase

new exhaust from the cat to tailpipe

rewired junky connectors behind both tailights

new thermostat, flush, and new coolant(have a new mopar water pump with upper and lower hoses that go with it)

new plastic grill(old one was cracked)

alignment, oil changes, plugs, windshield, etc

i am sure there is more

It would come with some extra parts that i rounded up.

extra tailgate

1-2 prs of extra tailights

2 set of extra cargo lamps

extra sliding glass window with rubber seal

and a box of odds and ends

I am just throwing this out there to see if i can get what i want out of it. not by an means is it a great looking truck when you start picking at it but it is nicer than any that i have seen in person(if that makes a difference). I will take some pics tomorrow but it will have the wrong wheels on it, i am switching those tomorrow night hopefully. I will be glad to answer any questions.

My asking price will be 4,800. Edit:4,500 OBO

I have never posted pics like this so i hope it works. I just rinsed it off and snapped a few pics with my phone. I have been at work a lot and have 3 kids at home...if i find time this weekend i will clean it up good and get some better pics with everything included. Please let me know if you have any questions. thanks again!

• 1 month later...

Archived