88 MJ Tub FS (Sold)

tprman

Thanks everyone, I had a old friend contact me today and wants the MJ tub for a project. I have a 1988 red MJ tub for sale with title. The tub is in great shape no rust. It's still setting on it's wheels, but no bed just the tub $200. If interested give me a call 770-387-7057. I'll try to post pics later are I can email to you. I live in north Georgia. Thanks

Is the drivetrain or interior with it or is it a stripped down shell?

It still has a little of the interior. No motor are tranny, it's a 2wd with the front and rear end still on tires. But I could throw in a good but dirty bench seat if you want. The glass is still in it but broken. No wiring hardware. I use the doors fender hood bed and bumper on a other project. I got all I need off of it, but If anybody didn't need it I was going to scare it. It's to good of a body to sent the the scare yard. Let me know.

I as well as most here wouldn't mind having it for a future project, just no way to get it the 3-4 hours back here.

If you want to I can meet you around the Georgia and Tennessee State line on I-75?

I as well as most here wouldn't mind having it for a future project, just no way to get it the 3-4 hours back here.

If you want to I can meet you around the Georgia and Tennessee State line on I-75?

For gas money.

I would up load pictures but I don't know how to on this site? I can email them if anyone is interested. I hate to take this tub to the crusher it's a good tub. I just need to get it out of my way.

did you sell tub yet brother trucker....???

Nope still have it. You interested?

Well I guess know one wants the old boy. My wife saids its got to go next week. I hate to take it to the cursher its a good tub, but the boss has spoken. If anyone is interested let me know. $200obo.

Well I guess know one wants the old boy. My wife saids its got to go next week. I hate to take it to the cursher its a good tub, but the boss has spoken. If anyone is interested let me know. $200obo.

The MJ tub has been sold. A old friend call me today wanting to buy the MJ Tub.

• 2 weeks later...

The MJ tub has been sold. A old friend call me today wanting to buy the MJ Tub.

man i should check my pc more often , yes i did want it... :fs1: oh well, hope it went to a good home.... :wavey:

Archived