Bucket seats and center console

starkizer

NOT ready to buy as of this very second but am thinking of swaping the bench for Buckets and running the full center console. Would like to at least get an idea of what its going to cost me, anybody near Kansas and how hard its gonna be to find etc etc. Thanks all!

Not hard to find at all...... I've got all of that right here....... in Colorado..... :yes:

Gray MJ buckets in good useable shape - driver's side has a 3" section of the left bolster fabric that is worn a little and the seats are a little dirty (I could be compelled to steam clean 'em) and they will have the proper sliders and brackets.

Gray center console complete with the metal floor brackets and proper e-brake filler panel. I think I can come up with the harness for the lighting as well. Is your's an auto or manual trans? I have the boot or the shifter bezel for either.

Would love to figure out a way that's beneficial for the both of us where we trade the parts you want toward the MJ you're selling......

Nope, my bench seat doesn't have the head rest. And I finally sold my other MJ on eBay. I will let you know if the guy ends up not picking it up or something he lives 355 miles away and I don't think he might realise that and change his mind. Would love to work something out with you if this falls through. Otherwise maybe ill find a reason to be in Colorado one of these days. :). Oh and its a stick shift btw.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was right. Have not heard a thing from that guy in Texas. In the process now of contacting eBay to close the ticket in that end. I tried to send you a pm yellaheep with a possible deal, did you get it? Let me know man. Would love to get something worked out. Thanks.

Funds recently have been pretty tight. Hoping to get some stuff sold here soon on Craigs..... stuff (not MJ stuff) that I thought would have sold pretty quickly hasn't...... :dunno:

I'll have the 19th thru the 24th off coming up..... perfect time for a road trip. If I can scrounge up the cash for fuel and the MJ, I'll be in touch.

If you have any other parts you think you'd want or need for your other MJ, lemme know..... I'm a hoarder..... :D

sounds good to me man, keep me up to date if ya would please. That gives me plenty of time to deal with ebay and closing that mess. The only thing I really want is the buckets and center thing. Unless you happen to have a sunroof laying around. My 89 has a real fancy plexiglass roof that I would love to turn back into the working real glass sunroof. Gets pretty hot under that plexiglass!

• 2 weeks later...